Julie and I played guitar a lot during her visit....I learned a few new songs which is always fun and I learned that Sweet Pea loves to dance and play the guitar. She would strum the strings and dance and laugh. It was great and I have to say the kid has rhythm.
Spring is nothing if not unpredictable. During a glorious, sunny, 80 degree day, Julie, Laura and I planned a great hike and picnic to a nearby Reservoir. The day of the hike it was freezing and WINDY, but we went despite the weather and had a great time. We hiked to the top (the very steep top) of the reservoir. Sweet Pea lounged in her stroller while we worked our butts off....what a life. It was the windiest, fastest picnic that I have ever had but the scenery and the company made it wonderful.
After the windiest picnic we came back to the house and made sushi....YUM. We stuck to veggies and smoked salmon for our novice attempt at sushi rolling and then we feasted on our creations.
For our next adventure we all went to downtown and explored the shops, the Shambala center and the walking mall. One of my favorite things to see in the spring in our metropolis are the rows and rows of Tulip filled flower beds. There are tulips of every size and color in flower beds that extend the entire length of the walking mall. We definitely took the time to stop and smell the flowers.



Julie is a very talented photographer. Here are some of my favorites from the weekend.


Another thing that spring has brought is RIVER FEVER. We are all ready to try out our new raft. We have a few float trips planned for this summer and Hubby has been working hard to get the raft outfitted and ready. Sweet Pea loves to play in the raft.

Next month Sweet Pea turns ONE! We are looking forward to celebrating this amazing milestone.
Julie is a very talented photographer. Here are some of my favorites from the weekend.
Another thing that spring has brought is RIVER FEVER. We are all ready to try out our new raft. We have a few float trips planned for this summer and Hubby has been working hard to get the raft outfitted and ready. Sweet Pea loves to play in the raft.
Next month Sweet Pea turns ONE! We are looking forward to celebrating this amazing milestone.
There are some GREAT pictures there! I just LOVE them!! You play the Guitar...nice. Hope the weather stays nice for you.
ReplyDeleteI work for a medical software company. I have been working with the physical therapy division for a while now. Basically, I go to a facility for an entire week (where ever in the US they may be) and hold classes and train them on our software; Billing, Patient Doc, Inventory, Scheduling...the whole nine yards. Now, I will be doing it with larger clients in Surgery instead Much more complicated...I think I should be more excited.
Well now that I have written a book I must go...