Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Four Things

Recently I received an email entitled four things you may or may not know about me. The email contained multiple topics and listed the top four in each topic. I thought it was a neat idea so here are four things you may not know about me.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
Raleigh...White-Water Raft Guide, Waitress, Technical Representative for Teva Footwear, N.I.C.U Nurse
Hubby...Ski Technician, Window Washer, Veterinary Technician, Veterinarian
SP...eat, sleep, poop, making mom and dad smile

Four movies I would watch over and over:
Raleigh...Super Troopers, Matrix, Finding Nemo, Office Space
Hubby.....Matrix, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Office Space
SP...what are movies?

Four books I would read over and over:
Raleigh...Way of the Peaceful Warrior, The Alchemist, Island of the Blue Dolphins, Eat, Pray, Love
Hubby.....Jurassic Park, Who Moved my Cheese, Colorado Rivers and Creeks, Whitewater of the Southern Rockies
SP...Good Morning, Good Night, Green Eggs and Ham, 10 Little Ladybugs, The Giving Tree

Four TV shows I watch:
Raleigh...Grey's Anatomy, The Price is Right, Top Chef, Project Runway
Hubby......Cops, Judge Judy, House Hunters, Seinfeld
SP...I just like the buttons on the remote

Four places I have been:
Raleigh...Ecuador, Costa Rica, Cozumel, Mexico, North/South West United States
Hubby.......New Zealand, Chile, Ecuador, Costa Rica
SP...Boulder, CO, Asheville, NC, Nags Head, NC, New Port News, VA

Four of my favorite foods:
Raleigh...ICE CREAM, Creme Brulee, Catherine's Chocolate/Caramel Bars, Oreos & Milk (yes, I realize they are all sweets - I admit that I have a slight addiction to sugar)
Hubby.....Steak, Sushi, Meat Loaf, Tapioca
SP...Yogurt, Mac&Cheese, Peas, Cheese

Now you all know us a little better.

So this week Sweet Pea wore her first band-aid. She was crawling on the floor and the next thing I knew her finger was spurting blood....ok, that was a little dramatic, it was just bleeding not spurting. It just would not stop. Once I put the band-aid on she acted like a cat with tape on its paws. It was great entertainment for the both of us.


After swinging her hand around vigorously for a few minutes she attempted to eat the band-aid off. Both of these attempts failed to get the band-aid off and she went on playing until she was distracted by the band-aid again. This time she went and stuck it in the dog bowl, so I had to take it off and clean her finger....SMART...very SMART.


I hope you are all having a great week - there will be more later. It is late and I am tired.

1 comment:

  1. awww...the first bandaid, so cute. When were you in Boone? I am going to be in shock if we were there at the same time and never saw eachother, thats where I went after good ol' WCU. I lived and worked there for about 4 years. I miss it.

    I hope you get some warm weather soon!

    ReplyDelete