A little over a year ago a series of events took place that presented an opportunity for Hot Hubby (HH) to become a practice owner and open a veterinary emergency center. A year plus of planning, research, thousands of emails, hundreds of phone calls (there were times that I thought the earbuds from his iphone were going to have to be surgically removed), weekly meetings, little sleep, and lots of stress has culminated into an amazing collaboration of veterinary specialists. The practice is a 24 hour veterinary facility offering emergency and critical care, cardiology, internal medicine and surgery.
The Partners
Cardiology, Surgery, Emergency/Critical Care x2
I am so very proud of HH for all of his hard work and this amazing accomplishment. He truly has put his heart into this venture and it shows. The final product is a collaboration between specialty and emergency services that will offer the absolute best care an animal can receive. Seriously, I would go there myself. I guess I would have to grow a lot more hair and sprout a tail first, but the quality of medicine and the facility are better than most human hospitals I have been in. Not to mention this really good looking doctor that works there (wink, wink). There is also a passion for animals and medicine that is so energizing that the whole clinic radiates it.

Congrats!!! You DID IT!!
ReplyDeleteLove MOM