Thursday, August 23, 2007

The End of Summer

Well it's been a while since our last post. And as you can imagine a ton has happened. Where do I start? How about starting with Raleigh and work. Absolutely amazing. Raleigh is back at work. Saving babies lives in the Neonatal intensive care unit. That leads into Sweet Pea and Me. I've had my first (and many since) solo Daddy days and nights. It's awesome. Such a great bonding experience.
Since we last posted the bluegrass festivals have kicked off. This years was Sweet Pea's first music festival. She Loved it.




Clay while ill

Clay was very sick for about two weeks. He had a severe pancreatitis that we were concerned may take his life. All is well. He's easily back to 98% and full of energy. He recently swam through a pretty big rapid which I haven't seen him do in 6 years. We're all so happy to have more time with our little buddy.

We recently took Sweet Pea to North Carolina for Raleigh's brother's wedding. Scott and Heather had a wonderful ceremony. Sweet Pea was able to meet many of her relatives. Aunt Linda had a party as did Uncle Wade.


THE BIG KISS



Jennifer Lee and Jennifer Lynn

Ahhhh Kayaking.......Well, I broke my rib six weeks ago and have been on the disabled list since then. I just got back in my boat this week. Raleigh has made it back since the pregnancy and birth of Sweet Pea. She and our friend Scott got in the October hole the other day and were tearing it up.


Raleigh Cartwheeling

The falling weather is creeping in........Georgia Football is just around the corner. We're so excited to have Sweet Pea see and do new things. I never thought seeing a child hold up their own head would be so amazing. But it is!! Ski season is close by. We look forward to seeing and talking to everyone soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment